English short poems lyrics | English short poem for kindergarten | English short inspirational poems
The Crocus Poetry
The golden crocus reaches up
To catch a sunbeam in her cup
little soldier with the golden helmet,
What are you guarding on my lawn?
You with your green gun
And your yellow beard,
Why do you stand so stiff?
There is only the grass to fight!
The Sea Poetry
Behold the wonders of the mighty deep.
Where crabs and lobsters learn to creep.
And little fishes learn to swim.
And clumsy sailors tumble in
Rain Clouds Poetry
Along a road
Not built by man
There winds a silent
Whose humped gray backs
Are weighted down
With heavy packs
To make the old earth
And dress her shabby
fields and hills
In green grass silk
With wild-flower frills.
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening Poetry
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farm house near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely,
dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go before I sleep.
And miles to go before I sleep
A summer day is full of ease,
a bank is full of money,
our lilac bush is full of bees,
and I am full of honey
A Rocket in My Pocket Poetry
I’ve got a rocket In my pocket;
I cannot stop to play.
Away it goes !
I’ve burned my toes.
It’s Independence Day.
- Short English Poems for Kids to Recite and Memorize
- Famous English poems for recitation competition for kids
- Easy Season poems to memorize 10 lines for kids and children’s
- Lincoln Poems for kids to recite
- Dr. Martin Luther King Poems | very short english poems for kids
- easy rhyming words in english
- Short poem about spring season
- Short English Poems For Kids – Class 1 to 7th | Best short poems ever
- English famous short poems for recitation